New Residents Information

Welcome Newcomers to Fairway Springs!

Being new to the community can be exciting and overwhelming.

Here are some resources to make your settling in easier:


The Fairway Springs Community

Deed Restrictions

Residents Policy Manual

Tenant Rental Application

Board of Directors



Interested in Painting or Roofing Your Home?

If you are wanting to paint your home or replace your roof, you must submit the Architectural Permit form below.

The Architectural Committee will provide you a selection of paint colors and roofing colors that are pre approved.

  • IF you find a color you like that is close to one of the color swatches, please submit the paint brand name (Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore etc), color number and a swatch. (There is space provided on the Arch Request Form to staple it to)

  • IF the color is close to what would be considered "harmonious" with the rest of the community, it will most likely be approved.

  • IF you have a roof color that is very close to the selection we provide, please submit the roofing brand name, and color code and swatch so we can compare it. It must be close to the pre approved color samples in order to be permitted.


Please fill out the Architectural Permit form and drop it off in the black mailbox in front of the clubhouse. A committee member will review it and get you permitted as soon as possible. We make every effort to do this in a timely manner.


Remember - we are all volunteers. Please give yourselves and the committee time to review your request and if approved, get your permit to you.


Architectural Request Form


Compliance Complaint Form


Fill out form and drop off in mailbox in front of clubhouse. The architectural committee will get back to you with approval / not approved and permit as soon as possible. Please put green permit card on front window so it can be seen from the road. Call 727-942-1906 EXT. 53509 or email with any questions.


Property Improvements: filing an HOA Permit is necessary to maintain the architectural harmony of Fairway Springs

Community Clubhouse: available to use for your events
Fairway Springs Clubhouse Usage Request Form



Cable TV, Internet and Telephone Service
There are many different types of service providers in Pasco County for TV, Internet and traditional phone service.


The providers listed below are the most common providers.

Frontier (727) 807-7870
Spectrum (855) 438-1725
HughesNet (855) 306-8483


View all available Internet Providers for New Port Richey Zip 34655:


Electric Service
Duke Energy (800) 700-8744


Garbage Service
Progressive Waste Connections (727) 777-6977


Gas Service
Gas Companies Phone Number General Service Area(s)
Clearwater Gas (727) 562-4900 Southwest Pasco and South Central Pasco
TECO / People's Gas (813) 275-3700 Most of Pasco County


Water/Sewer Service
Pasco County Utilities


Important Contacts for New Residents


Driver Licenses
Driver's licenses in Florida are regulated by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (DHSMV). In


Pasco County, the Pasco County Tax Collector serves as an agent of the DHSMV. Driver's licenses can be obtained at 3 of the Tax Collector's locations throughout Pasco County.


Homestead Exemption
All new residents can apply for Homestead Exemption through the Pasco County Property Appraiser.

License Plates and Motor Vehicle Registration
License plates in Florida are regulated by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (DHSMV). In Pasco County, the Pasco County Tax Collector serves as an agent of the DHSMV. License plates can be obtained online or at 4 of the Tax Collector's locations throughout Pasco County.


Voter Registration
Register to vote through the Pasco County Supervisor of Election's Office.


Our Clubhouse is a Voting Station - here is some good information on how to register to vote.

For more information: Visit Pasco County Website

Fairway Springs Community

3331 Player Drive

New Port Richey, FL 34655

© 2021 by Fairway Springs created by